The Latin American Chamber of Commerce (LACC) is authorized by the City of Chicago to provide Procurement and Technical Assistance to companies interested in selling goods and services to the Government. The LACC is also authorized to assist prime contractors in identifying MBE Certified firms interested in participating as subcontractors.
LACC is one of the top producers of MBE / WBE Certification Packages in Chicago, producing certification packages for the following agencies:
- City of Chicago
- Chicago Transit Authority (CTA)
- Metropolitan Water Reclamation District
- Government of Cook County
- Central Management Services (CMS)
- Illinois Department of Transportation (IDOT)
- SBA 8 (a). (LACC is introducing to the market the Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Pilot Program, EZ Certified Software 8(a) Certification Application Program).