• Matching a company’s products and/or services with bidding opportunities from government agencies including civilian and military installations of the Federal Government.
• Identifying qualified MBE’s, WBE’s and DBE’s for sub-contractual work with prime contractors.
• Providing diversity consulting services to prime contractors.
• Sourcing future contracts and providing bid leads to clients.
• Assisting clients in evaluating and obtaining contract documentation including bonding and insurance requirements, and completing bid quotations.
• Providing Post Award Contract Administration assistance including reporting on contract compliance and obtaining receivables financing.
• Providing management education and training to government contractors.
Bid Matching Program:
We provide training on how to access and bid federal, state and local contracts. Our Bid-Lead Service Program will inform you of the latest bid opportunities and our workshops can offer training regarding the procurement process.
LACC matches a company’s products or services to bid leads received from Cook County, State and Federal Agencies interested in the procurement of good and services. The bid leads are provided to the companies forming part of LACC Portfolio of Active Procurement Clients.
LACC refers clients to prime contractors who are interested in identifying qualified minority and woman-owned companies to meet the MBE / WBE Participation Requirements of specific government contracts.
The LACC Plans Room contains blue prints and contract specifications on the most important construction projects in the City. The blue prints and contract specifications are available to LACC clients and members for review. LACC is an Approved Participating Plan Room for the State of Illinois Capital Development Board.
LACC has established excellent relationships with government contracting agencies and prime contractors, and interacts with both institutions and corporations in a regular basis. LACC has extensive experience in intervention to resolve contract disputes between MBE/WBE Certified Firms and government agencies, or between minority and woman-owned businesses and prime contractors.