The SBA Express Loan Program is for small business owners.
The SBA Express Loan Program has the following characteristics:
- The maximum loan amount is $350,000
- The loan proceeds can be used to start or to grow an existing business
- The loan maturity is up to 10 years for working capital and generally up to 25 years for fixed assets
- The interest rate can be fixed or variable (negotiable and tied to the Prime Rate)
- The SBA will guarantee up to 50% of the loan amount to the bank
- The SBA will respond within 36 hours after receiving a loan package from the bank
This business financing program may be of benefit to your company. If you are interested in pursuing a loan under this program, the Latin American Chamber of Commerce (LACC) would be pleased to prepare the loan package and place the deal with a bank. Thank You.